Washing Cloth Pads
Follow the steps below to wash your cloth pads
- Optional immediate sink rinse after use depending saturation density. spray with stain remover if you feel it needs it
- store used pads in a zippered menstrual bag between washes
- after your cycle ends, toss your used stash into the washing machine and do an initial rinse by themselves
- wash on a cold normal machine cycle with detergent of your choice.
- No bleach or fabric softener
- tumble dry on high in the dryer with optional dryer balls or hang to dry