SoCo Studio Warranty Policy
- Our warranty is only extended to the original buyer. This warranty is not valid after 30 days. Warranty defects may only be repaired or replaced at the discretion of SoCo Studio. Please see below where the warranty doesn't apply as well as excessive wear and tear usage will not be applied to the warranty. Except in cases of manufacturing defects, the warranty does not extend to leaking, wicking, staining, pad odor, normal wear and tear or excessive snap abuse.
Due to the nature of the product, there are no refunds, returns, exchanges or cancellations.
!!Menstrual Bags and Mesh Laundry Bags/Zippers!!
- If defective, file claim/contact us within 30 days of delivery to discuss replacing your item - Read above SoCo Studio Warranty Policy
All accessories have a 7 day warranty after arrival for a defective issue such as arrived broke. Etc.
- If your snap was not installed properly, cracks, breaks, or pulls off, we will fix your snap within 60 DAYS of purchase for the original buyer. Please email us with your order number and photos of your broken snap. You may mail your cloth pad in to the address below, we will provide you with a return shipping label. You do not need to return the broken snap pieces. Repairs can take 1-2 weeks before returned to the owner. But we strive to return it as fast as possible.
- Within 1 month of purchase from the original buyer, if the stitching or seams come undone, you may mail your cloth pads in at your expense to be repaired. Repairs can take 1-2 weeks. Holes, snags or tears that occur during regular use of the cloth pad is not covered under warranty.
- Fabric used to manufacture your cloth pads are only covered under warranty during the first 4 weeks of purchase. Defects covered include : de-threading, fabric runs, or immediate holes before use. If any of these symptoms occur within your first month of ownership, you may inquire about our warranty.
- The pad must not have been used or washed before this inquiry.
Washing and Care
- instructions are available HERE and a copy is mailed with every SoCo Studio order. If these wash routines are not followed, then you will experience leaking and faster than normal defects. The life expectancy of our cloth pads are meant to last for the entire menstrual cycle life span, if not longer. Following the wash and care instructions will give your cloth pads the life expectancy they offer.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
Leaking and wicking are not a cloth pad defect nor are they a faulty product. Most causes of leaking or wicking are due to the incorrect position and size setting of the cloth pad per person or using incorrect washing routines, otherwise it is to be kept in mind you are using a fabric pad that has the potential to leak. It is recommended to change the cloth pad when you normally would change a disposable.
- It is also suggested to wear cotton, fitted underwear that will snugly hold your pad in place for less shifting or movement.
WHEN THE WARRANTY IS VOID
- When the wash and care instructions provided is not used properly
- The cloth pad has been altered by someone other than a seamstress at SoCo Studio.
- If "Fabric Softeners, Bleach, acidic detergents (detergents containing a lot of SALTS) , placed in dryer (menstrual bags)" have been used in the process of causing defects. - Please refer back to wash and care instructions.
- natural wear and tear, it is your responsibility keep your pads well taken care of
- customers decision that the product doesn’t fit their menstrual needs (and will not be refunded for)
SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM
If you cloth pad falls under warranty, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1 - Name and Order number
2- issues you are having
3 - any photos you may have of the defect
Once we receive your email, we will send you a shipping label via email that you will need to print yourself along with further instructions within 3-5 business days after your request
You can mail your products back to the studio at:
PO Box 2460
Onalaska TX 77360